Under the laws of Nepal, the organization summarizes the following aims and objectives:
• Establish friendship exchange net work for rural development.
• Involve local and international volunteer for country development.
• Assist to run various educational awareness and poverty alleviation programs.
• Study and implement the income generation programs for rural poor.
• Uplift the disadvantage, Dalits (socially undermined) and low economic classes groups and communities.
• Exchange and share the indigenous knowledge and skills with rural poor.
• Promote environmental, linguistic and cultural restoration and its research.
• Help to orphanage, childcare centers and politically conflicted children and against their abuse.
• Promote health and sanitation programs.
• Aware the community about eco-village, conservation, safe environment.
• Coordinate and cooperate between various INGO, NGOs, volunteering organizations, institutions, companies and private sectors and establish network for rural development.
• Exchange the international volunteers to and from Nepal.
• Promote Eco-tourism, Farm -tourism for those communities under poverty line.